Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Eating healthier!!

Hey everyone, so I have been eating really bad this past month or so, and it's time to change that. Usually what I do (if it's a school day) is skip breakfast (or just have hot chocolate, which is not nutritional anyway) and have a good lunch (usually a sandwich from Jimmy John's) along with some form of desert (such as a cookie :/) and then when I get home I eat a bunch of ice cream, along with pasta for dinner.
Obviously this is not healthy. So, I am going to try to change these horrible eating habits of mine! I did used to be very controlling about what I ate so while I'm trying not to do that anymore this has gotten out of hand.. Until I can control myself no more ice cream!
Also, I am going to make it a plan to eat much more fruit/protein/veggies. Tomorrow I am going to try to get up early enough to get a Starbucks strawberry and blueberry parfait for breakfast, then for lunch I will have my usual - Jimmy John's sandwich (#4 with cheese if anyone was wondering) and for dinner I am not exactly sure what I'll have but I'm going to try my best not to have any ice cream!
I will probably make a little vlog tomorrow about all of this going more into detail..
I'm sorry for those of you that this is not an interesting topic, let me know so I won't waste videos on that.
Hope everyone's having a good week. I am going to try to get a tutorial up tomorrow morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment