Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Hair Resolution

So my resolution for not only the New Year but just since the last time I cut my hair, which was in September, was not to cut or dye it again for as long as I could hold out.. This is because I get so sick of my hair so easily and so then I'm always dying or cutting it.. I'm trying to grow it out so because I know dying damages the hair and obviously cutting (besides trims) is not going to result in longer hair, I am trying to refrain.
So far I'm doing really good, which has been really hard because usually around the beginning of a new year I get a new look (dye hair, for example last January [2009] I dyed my hair brown for the new year) and I was already sick of my basic but so far I'm doing good.. I'm thinking I'm going to try to at least get past my birthday (April) without cutting/trimming it, and then I'll let myself dye it if I still want to in the fall or winter, which is months away I know, but since I'm naturally blonde I might as well leave it so I have that sunny beachy blonde feel for summer, which is coming soon :)
I just wanted to make a quick post here because since I have been slacking on my videos I really want to post here and also make videos hopefully every couple days, we'll see how that goes, I'm planning on posting a tutorial tomorrow morning..
Here's the link to my YouTube channel in case you found this blog before you found my channel!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment