Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quick Update.

So last night I had a performance which went really well, I got great feedback from everyone I talked to and any mistakes made in dress rehearsal were fixed by the time we performed. I got to hang out with some friends who I hadn't seen much over the span of J-Term and we all had a great time!
However, I think I may have done something to my left thumb.. It has been hurting so much ever since last night at about 5 or 6 pm.. I hope I didn't break it, I doubt it's any kind of fracture because it isn't a screaming pain type thing but it does hurt very very badly, so I'm going to make sure to go to the doctor at some point this week to get it checked out. More on that soon.
I tried to make a video kind of going along with me on the steps of getting ready but it simply didn't work out, I ran out of memory on my computer between videos plus when I planned out how much time I figured I would need to get ready I guessed completely wrong and was in such a hurry, I really needed more time!
I'm so glad tomorrow is February 1, I really need the weather to warm up.. Once we hit mid-January I get really sick of the frigid cold and snow and the many many layers we need to wear and get anxious for the warmer weather with cuter shoes! (haha.) Luckily last night after my performance I was standing outside with some friends in only a sweater over my costume with yoga pants and I wasn't even cold! That was so refreshing! :) Well this week is supposed to be warming up.. Hopefully it will stay that way, I went on a huge online shopping spree at Forever 21 and got a bunch of cute stuff for more spring type weather and I can't wait to wear it! I'll probably post outfit of the days soon with those pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment