Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Pi Day! (And a bit about my birthday)

Oh gosh, today's Pi Day already! (3.14) That means my birthday is in less than a month! How exciting! (It's April 13th for anyone wondering..) For some reason even though I don't have much to look forward to on this birthday I'm still really excited.. :) Also we have a mini-trip planned from the 3rd to the 5th of April but my mom wants to change the location so I don't even know where we're going yet.
So I'm trying to compile a list of what I'm going to want to purchase for my birthday. Now that I'm getting older I don't enjoy opening presents as much so I just ask my grandma and mom that whatever they were going to spend on a gift they can just give me the money.. I never know how much that is but I like to figure it out anyway. So the reason that I'm telling you about this is because I'm just wondering if you guys are interested in my "beauty wish-list" or anything like that? Because it is mainly beauty related.. Except for one little thing but I don't want to tell anyone what it is because if I get it I want it to be a surprise.. :) That's number one on my wishlist :) Although I think I'm going to pay for it myself because it's pretty expensive compared to my beauty wish-list and I'd rather use my birthday money for little fun stuff and have the pleasure of buying this on my own.. I'm sure that the secret item sounds really weird, but I'm just so excited and hoping so so much that I'll be able to get it that if I don't it'll be fine but if I do I'll do a video on it because I'm that excited about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment