Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A little ramble, featuring an explanation, Boston, Madewell, and more!

Hey guys! So I know I haven't been posting on here and I haven't made a beauty video in like a week, I'm sorry about that! I've been sick the past four days or so and am just starting to feel better. I'm hoping I'll get up a video tomorrow if I have time. What would you guys like to see? A tutorial? A work-out update? A review? Comment below and let me know! :)
Also what should I blog about on here? I know my past like 5 posts have just been me rambling so tell me what you guys want to read about! :)
I'm thinking if I ever hit 100 subs on YouTube I'll have a contest, but I don't want to announce that on YouTube because I don't want my numbers to go all the way up just for the contest then drop right back down, cause I'm not on there for the numbers I'm just really into beauty/fashion and I love filming videos talking about it sharing my love with you!
Today I painted my nails with three colors.. OPI's No Room For The Blues, Wet n Wild's French White Crème, and Sally Hansen's Shell We Dance? over it. I'm really liking it! I think the mix is really cute for spring and you'll get to see it in my next video.
I'm excited to go to Boston in April for my birthday.. The only problem is that I really wanted to go to Madewell to get my favorite shorts but it's not going to be in the area where we'll be so I guess no shorts for Hayley :(
For some reason the way my backside is shaped shorts just always look like those boyshorts on me (too short!!) so for the longest time I never wore shorts in public.. Until this summer when I found Madewell :) If you have that problem with shorts always being too short for you, and if you live out East or in Texas, Georgia, or California, you should try to go to Madewell and see if their shorts fit you, because they totally worked for me! :) Also, if you have that problem and know of companies that have good shorts that are made just a little longer than the teeny ones a lot of girls wear now comment below and let me know because I would love to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment