Saturday, March 20, 2010

On the hunt for the perfect wallet!

I'm in need of a new wallet, and I'm trying to find the perfect one. I'm looking for..
Pink
Quilted hearts
Not one that is like this or this, meaning that I don't want it to be the flattish kind with the clasp, I'm looking for something more like this style. That's a link to one of my favorite bloggers and fashion/beauty gurus on YouTube, Alexandra or HRH Collection. She also makes adorable jewelry that I can't wait to get my hands on when it comes time for my birthday on April 13! Definitely check her out! Simply put, I adore this wallet but cannot find it on the Samantha Thavasa website - probably because it was shipped directly from Japan! It's my dream wallet, so that's the basic look I'm seeking..
So my question for you is if you have any suggestions of adorable wallets similar to this that I could either get somewhere in the US or online is great too. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment