Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A little rambling post..

So I have 15 mins before class starts so I decided I would type a blog post..
Today even though I went into the city I didn't really go shopping and we didn't end up going into Lush, so no Lush products to discuss on here :( I'll definitely have some up soon though! And other posts as well.
So my birthday is on April 13 and I'm thinking of what my wishlist is.. Well I'll correct that.. Not so much a wish list, but since relatives always give you money I'm planning what make up and such I want to purchase with it! If anyone's interested in my products-to-get list, let me know and I can either post it here or if you want I suppose I could do a video on it.. But what I want most for my birthday is for you to subscribe to my channel! :)
Oh, I filmed a vlog yesterday.. I'm not sure if I want to post it or not so let me know if you like vlogs (just comment below) because if you like them I would be happy to do them - well, not a lot but once in a while just for fun.
Also I'm in need of some requests from you guys! I mean, I have ideas for make up tutorials that I'll be getting up here soon but if you have requests for anything (i.e. tutorials, reviews, anything) please let me know! Comment below, comment on my channel, message me, whatever works! I'd love to do them! :)
Okay.. Class is starting in a few minutes so I'd better go and get to class! Hope everyone's having a good Wednesday! Just get over the hump day, and the week is almost over!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment